From today we are opening the doors to our Canary Wharf clinic and welcoming you back into our clinic. It’s been a challenging time for everyone over the last few months and we’d like to thank you for your continued support during this time.
While we are excited to welcome you back, the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff remains our primary focus, and we have put measures in place to ensure social distancing and all other recommendations will be followed.
As our clinics open, there will be a range of measures in places to keep everyone safe and help manage any potential risk associated with Covid-19:
• An updated consultation process, our clinicians will assess you either face-to-face or by virtual consultation, as deemed clinically appropriate
• Medical grade PPE will be worn by clinicians as directed by Public Health England (PHE)
• We will ask you to wear a mask during your appointment. This will be provided to you on arrival
• Implementation of site-specific location plans to manage the number and flow of people within each clinic
• Increased frequency of cleaning and additional cleaning protocols to clean and disinfection contact areas between appointments
• Additional training for all staff on managing Covid-19 risk factors
• Regular review of infection prevention and control (IPC) measures in line with PHE guidance and direction from our IPC Lead
Unfortunately, the doors to our Marble Arch clinic will need to stay closed for a little longer. We are hoping we’ll be able to open there safely soon.
We look forward to seeing you at Canary Wharf soon.