At Physiotherapy London, the health, wellbeing and safety of our service-users, customers, staff and our colleagues are our up most priority.
While we’re very much aware and understand concern about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that as an organisation we’re monitoring the developing situation extremely closely and we’re following all the expert advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer, Public Health England.
Whilst the situation is ever-changing and we are monitoring developments daily, we wanted to let you know that as a business we are open and operating a ‘business as usual’ approach. As a business we aim to be as positive and hopeful as we can, and we want to make sure we can fulfil the needs of our customers during these times.
We are however ensuring how we best protect our customers and our colleagues, and with that in mind we want to tell you about some of the steps we have taken so far.
- In our locations we’ve increased the frequency of our cleaning, paying particular attention to the surfaces that customers and colleagues touch most regularly.
- We’ve added more hand sanitisers and reminders to colleagues how to maintain the highest hygiene standards.
- We’re being extra cautious in terms of any colleague signs of illness, isolating where necessary and going over and above the advice from government and the WHO. We’ve also put clear restrictions on business travel.
- Finally, we’re in constant contact with all relevant authorities to make sure that we continue to do everything we can.
In return, we ask that you please do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell. As well as:
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water or use a sanitiser.
- If you live alone and you have symptoms of coronavirus illness (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home for 7 days from when your symptoms started.
- If you live with others and you or one of them have symptoms of coronavirus, then all household members must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill.
- If the above applies to you, please do not attend your appointment.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com or call us on 020 7093 3499.